Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amateur young girls, young wet pussies!
Lindsey Love ft. CollegeTwinks - College Sissy gets Special Surprise

[Image: Lindsey-Love-ft.-CollegeTwinks-College-S...rprise.jpg]

Lindsey Love ft. CollegeTwinks - College Sissy gets Special Surprise

Description

After months of sissy training I decide that tonight will be a very special night for my sissy, Dina. She's been seeing me ever since her freshman year of college. We've spent many days perfecting her transformation, while gushing about her ultimate fantasies - to be feminized & fucked by a man. She arrives at my door wearing her boy clothes & collar. I take her into my bedroom where the transformation begins. I order her to strip, then give her a gift. A sexy piece of lingerie I picked out myself. Her first bra! Her first set from Victoria's Secret. Then I tell her I have a special surprise for her as we sit down to do her makeup. Tonight's the night. She's going to take cock in the ass. One of my slaves is staying with me & I think he'd be the perfect man to pop her sissy cherry. She's ecstatic. With this information finally revealed we begin her feminization. Hair, heels, blush, shimmer, lashes, lingerie, stockings, and a slutty school girl outfit. Once I'm pleased with her look we make our way to my dungeon. My slave is chained to the bed, oblivious. I uncuff him, explain my plans for tonight, and order him to treat her right. He's taken aback by her beauty. His eyes starstruck as he looks her up and down. They proceed to fuck in many positions, he eats her ass, she rides his cock, and once it's all over she takes a huge cumshot to her pretty little face. Feminization fantasy fulfilled.

Video Info
1.13 GB / 00:20:52 / 4104 x 2160 / MP4

WATCH ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD

Lindsey_Love_ft._CollegeTwinks_-_College_Sissy_gets_Special_Surprise.mp4

https://file.al/ck9y8y5b45k1/Lindsey_Lov...e.mp4.html

https://rapidgator.net/file/83f84a4e4260...e.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/2467655915381/Lindse...rprise.mp4

https://filejoker.net/s9u8mim8lzjj/Linds...rprise.mp4
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Posts
Black Omegle Girl
Black Omegle Girl Folder Size: 34.05 MB Total Files: 1 Click here to downloa...TheLeaker — 12:27 PM
18 Years Old Girl Masturbates With For Me On Omegle
18 Years Old Girl Masturbates With For Me On Omegle Folder Size: 123.41 MB To...wookiedude — 11:54 AM
Cute Girl On Omegle
Cute Girl On Omegle Folder Size: 209.82 MB Total Files: 1 Click here to down...SexyBone — 11:47 AM
Omegle 2 Toys Squirt
Omegle 2 Toys Squirt Folder Size: 44.31 MB Total Files: 1 Click here to down...TheLeaker — 11:45 AM
Omegle Nude Hot Teen Chat 480p 2000k 323658381
Omegle Nude Hot Teen Chat 480p 2000k 323658381 Folder Size: 149.86 MB Total F...wookiedude — 11:41 AM
Omegle Cutie Flashes
Omegle Cutie Flashes Folder Size: 17.63 MB Total Files: 1 Click here to down...TheLeaker — 11:29 AM
Thai Teen Squirt Masturbate Omegle Videochat Chatroulette
Thai Teen Squirt Masturbate Omegle Videochat Chatroulette Folder Size: 11.04 ...wookiedude — 11:23 AM
Hot Teen Chats Chatroulette Omegle Chatrandom Shagle Collection 0577
Hot Teen Chats Chatroulette Omegle Chatrandom Shagle Collection 0577 Folder S...Pacman — 11:23 AM
Omegle Fun Ruthann Live On 720camscom
Omegle Fun Ruthann Live On 720camscom Folder Size: 34.04 MB Total Files: 1 C...TheLeaker — 11:20 AM
Omegle Worm 173 - Game Time
Omegle Worm 173 - Game Time Folder Size: 30.25 MB Total Files: 1 Click here ...TheLeaker — 11:15 AM

chat chat chat chat

chat